Saturday, August 25, 2007

new roomie!


I am sooo excited right now. In just a few short hours Daniel and I are getting a new roommate...that's right Jenna (aka J-moe) is on her way! She has decided to stay in Southaven for a little while longer. And while she running around town job hunting she will crash at our place. Woo-hoo! It's been almost a year and a half since I've lived with a girl (and four years since Dan's lived with more than one!) The girls in the youth group are going nuts. They fell in love with Jenna over the summer while she interned here. I'm kind of surprised they aren't camped out in our yard waiting for her arrival. :) The guest bedroom and bathroom are cleaned and ready, but I don't think anything can truly prepare J-moe for life with the Hinton's full time. Here's hoping for the newest member of our family!!

1 comment:

  1. i understand why i got cut out of the picture, i'm just a little disappointed.

    ReplyDelete