Thursday, December 13, 2007

how lovely are your branches


Here is a picture of our beautiful Christmas tree. (It's all in the eye of the beholder, right?) I put it up a couple of weeks ago, before our big ultra sound. Once I was done I walked into our room where Danny was and told him, "Well Dan, I'm not sure what our child is, but our Christmas tree is definitely a girl." If you can't tell by the picture, I have a serious infatuation/issue with making bows. It's like a mini therapy session every time I sit down with some wire ribbon. I definitely inherited it from my mother. Two words: Bow Queen. (No lie, the morning of my wedding she, my sister and I were making the pew bows for the church.) So when Daniel came in to admire her in all her glory, I was sure he'd want to butch her up a bit. Surprisingly, she passed inspection with flying colors. You see, anything that shares a color palette with the Kansas City Chiefs gets a thumbs up in the Hinton home!

No comments:

Post a Comment