Wednesday, February 27, 2008

showered

A couple of weekends ago, Danny and I were able to go back to Missouri to lead a retreat Danny started five years ago. (How can that be??) While we were there we had a baby shower! One of my mom's best friends Linda, her daughter Brandy and my sweet sister were the gracious hostesses. We had a fabulous time, and were completely showered by everyone who came. The best part by far was seeing all of our friends and family. Being away from them is by far the hardest part of going where God leads. Because for now, His anointing for us is so far away from them! Thank you, thank you to everyone who braved the snow to come and celebrate with us. I had such a sweet time of fellowship that I wasn't able to take any pictures until the very end. Here are just a couple we took as we were cleaning up.








.

No comments:

Post a Comment