Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy valentines day!!

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."
John 13:34-35

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
Romans 5:8

"The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving kindness."
Jeremiah 31:3

"The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love."
Psalm 103:8

"Praise be to God who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!"
Psalm 66:20

"How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings."
Psalm 36:7

"But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation."
Psalm 13:5

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:38-39

Had to add a picture of my valentine. How'd I land such a looker?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment