Sunday, January 27, 2008

baby's room

Well, we've made it to the third trimester and I think it's safe to say my nesting has officially taken over. Last weekend my mom and my brother came for a visit and went straight to work on Baby's room. I've been cleaning her room out for the past month because before we found out she was on the way, it served as the office/junk/storage for anything- that- doesn't- have- a- place room. You know that one room in your house that when people come over, you just close the door and pray they don't ask what's in there. :) Anyways, it got a serious make-over this past weekend when Nana and Uncle Bubby painted the entire thing! They did a fabulous job, and I still can't believe how good it looks. Hope you enjoy the pics!!

Whoa belly!


Bubby taping the room.


Hard at work!


She can't be a Nana!


All done. What do you think?


Even she made the trip. :)