Tuesday, December 15, 2009

mmm, mmm, easy!

A few nights ago, I tried a new recipe for dinner. It was delicious and all three of our family members loved it, which in our house, is a HUGE victory. It was our own little Christmas miracle! Since I can't bear to keep such a good thing to myself, I'm going to bestow on you bloggers, a crown of chicken casserole. Enjoy!

Cheesey Chicken Crescents
By Anonymous (Not me, not me, not me. I take no credit.)

10 oz canned chicken
1 can cream of chicken soup
4T grated cheese
1 cup milk
1 can crescent rolls

Unroll crescents. Mix chicken and 2T grated cheese together. Put wad of chicken mixture on wide end of each crescent. Roll up. Mix soup and milk together and 2T cheese. Pour half of soup mixture into Pyrex dish. Add the 8 crescents. Pour rest of soup mixture over crescents. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 30 minutes at 375.

I couldn't possibly publish two picture-less posts in a row, so I'll leave you with a picture of Davo. He was here the night we ate this meal and he can testify of its awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment