Thursday, March 6, 2008

she's in!!

Baby Girl is going to school! I enrolled her this morning for a local program and she starts this fall. I had heard it's pretty competitive to get in, especially for babies, so I made sure to get there early. As I drove up I braced myself for a line going all the way around the building. I joked with Dan that maybe we should do as all the crazy people do Thanksgiving night outside of Best Buy and pitch a tent right by the door. :) Fortunately, that wasn't necessary! I was the first in line and a spot was open! Woohoo! That was the easy part. (I'm not quite ready to think about her first day when I'll have to actually leave her there. I do know her daddy will have to be there!) I was cracking up when I got back home because Danny referred to the informational packet as her first "acceptance letter". Poor thing has no idea the extent of her parents' nuttiness. As they say down here...bless her heart! Anyways, I just had to share the news of her first "acceptance letter". We're so proud! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment