Wednesday, June 11, 2008

more pics

I have a confession to make. I've turned in to one of those crazy moms with an insane amount of pictures of their kid. And Dan is just as bad. Between the two of us we've taken probably 400 picture of Reese in her first month of life. I admit it, I've got a problem. But she's just so dang cute I can't help it! I chalk it up to the fact that she's the first born. That makes it ok, right? Surely we aren't the only new parents who have done this. Anyways, if you'd like to enable our habit, check out these pictures! :)

At the beach.


With her Nana.


Awwwww.


Now do you understand why I have a problem?


With her Hinton family on her first day at church.

1 comment:

  1. We totally understand. When Nathan was born, Steve wasn't going to miss a thing. I think my favorite is the video he took of Nathan's first hearing test in the hospital. ;)

    The poor kid... his wedding video is going to be an hour long if we include all the pictures and videos we've taken during his first years of life!

    Reese is beautiful and you just keeping on taking her picture! That tides some of us over until we get to meet her!

    ReplyDelete