Tuesday, February 9, 2010

snowed in (for real!)

After teasing southern meteorologists everywhere, I've learned my lesson. Monday morning we woke up to real, mid-western like, sticky snow! Six inches of the stuff. School was cancelled for two days.

By the time I was out of bed, Dan had Big Girl layered up and ready to go play in it.

I grabbed the camera because I wasn't about to miss out on all the fun!

Dan went to work on Reese's snowman.

Along the way, he tweaked the design. The partial snowman became a snow seat for Chica.

After a quick picture of her on her throne, it was back to work.

Working...



working...



a real team effort. (Well except for me. I had to document of course!)





Annnd finished!

A few hours later he suffered a deadly, debilitating fall. Thank goodness. He would have been here until June.

No comments:

Post a Comment