Sunday, March 21, 2010

march merriment

That grin on my daughter's face is there for two reasons.

1. There's a huge inflatable Truman in our yard. She says good-bye to him when we pull out of the driveway. I took him down the other night, dragged him into the hallway and she flipped out. "Tiger down!! Tiger down!!"

It's a match made in heaven.

2. The University of Northern Iowa defeated the KU Chickenhawks yesterday. There are only a handful of things I dislike as much as KU.
-Grocery shopping
-Bugs and snakes
-Going to the dentist
-Pride
-The place where you go to get your drivers license

After Kansas lost I told Dan while my bracket is in shambles, my heart is full. We have a tough game ahead of us, but with Kansas out of the tournament it feels like we've won the national championship.

Go Tigers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment