Saturday, May 21, 2011

29 weeks

I can't believe it, but I'm twenty-nine weeks along and well into my third trimester. (Sorry the picture is a little funky but it was the best I could do. Dan had already left for work so I had to set the camera timer. Chica was in the bathroom plastering stickers over every square inch of her body Kat Von D style and we were supposed to be somewhere in ten minutes.)
Mama update:
I'm not sure if it's from coming off of vacation or being nearly 30 weeks pregnant, but fatigue came back with a vengeance this week and I think I have a bit of a chest cold. Poor Dan has had to listen to me hack all night long these past couple of nights. Other than that I'm feeling great and I can't wait for my pair of Ebay maternity jeans to come in the mail. :) I failed my one hour glucose test and had to take it again on Friday. Thank goodness, I passed my second time around.

Baby Hinton update:
Our (still nameless) baby is an active thing! I can tell she's getting stronger and we'll go back to the doctor in a couple of weeks for a routine growth ultrasound. Even having gone through this once before, it's still hard to believe a little human is growing in there. I've started to wonder what she's going to look like and what kind of personality she'll have. We can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment