Tuesday, July 19, 2011

a gold star for me

I know it can be a little annoying, totally cocky, even somewhat desperate to promote yourself on your own blog, but let me say this:

If there was a World Cup in getting this group of children to giggle for the camera, I could take down the entire country of Japan single handedly. If there was an Olympic gold medal given to the photographer most capable of getting them to cough up natural smiles simultaneously, I'd be wearing that puppy around my neck on my weekly trips to Kroger.
Granted, Little Man on the far right hasn't quite figured out my brand of humor, but I'm telling you, it's only a matter of time.
They always succumb to Auntie Rachel's brand of crazy.

2 comments:

  1. That is a truly miraculous gift you have there, Rachel! You should go into business! A Photographic Facial Expression Improvement Expert would be a great title, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait...a Pediatric Photographic Facial Expression Enhancement Expert. Yes, that's definitely it.

    ReplyDelete