Tuesday, November 1, 2011

all gussied up

Another successful Halloween on the books. As long as successful doesn't entail a trip to the pumpkin patch or carving pumpkins or even having pumpkins at all. I suffered a total lapse in pumpkin acquisition this year. Saturday night as we dropped something off at a friend's house, I saw their jack-o-lanterns on the porch and thought to myself, "Hmm, they carved their pumpkins early this year." (Note: this was on October 29.) It didn't hit me until Halloween afternoon that our carved pumpkins were "due" and we had nary a pumpkin to our name. I don't know what I was thinking. (I swear I had a brain before children.)

Believe it or not, the show went on. Here's Sissy getting a quick nap in before all the hoopla of her first Halloween.
While Tiger Baby slept I took a few pictures of "Sparkly Barbie Girl."

After a quick sandwich and Big Girl declaring that she was the "beautifulest of all" we were off.




By the time she was outsourcing her trick-or-treating tasks to others in the group, we decided it was time to go home and cheer the Kansas City Chiefs to victory. Which is exactly what we did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment