Wednesday, November 2, 2011

three year old thoughts on heaven

"....and exchange it someday for a crown."

"Mama, I have a crown but it's just a toy one."

"I know baby, but someday when we go to heaven the crowns there are going to be real."

"Do you think they will have our names on them?"

"I bet God will let us know which one is ours."

"He's going to be surprised that there are three girls there."

(Laughing) "I sure hope He isn't surprised we're there. Remember, God knows all things so nothing can surprise Him."

"Daddy is going to need a king's crown because he's a boy. Are there going to be toys there?"

"I don't know baby, but it's going to be the best place ever and Jesus is getting our special place ready for us right now. Are you ready to pray baby? Who should pray, you or mama?"

"You do it. But make sure to pray that God will write our names on the curtains so we know which crown is ours."

(Something tells me she doesn't want her baby sister or anyone else for that matter putting their hands on her eternal things.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment