Wednesday, April 2, 2008

baby's completed room

We are done with Baby's room! My mom and sister came a few weeks ago to help us finish it. Today the glider from Don and Sandy arrived so we are officially done! We love it. I go in there multiple times a day. I think what I love the most about it is that the "stuff" reminds me of all the people who have supported us and are just as excited for her to get here. The crib is from her Nana. Her swing in the corner is from Danny's aunts and Grams. Her rocking horse was made with love by one of my mom's dear friends. We bought her dresser but it was assembled piece by piece by Dan. It's full of sweet clothes and blankets from countless friends and family members. Her stroller from my Dad and Kristine is in her closet. Every time I look at each item that was a gift I think about the giver. It's overwhelming to think about all the love and support we have. We don't deserve the friends and family we have! So for all of you who can't be here to see in person where she'll be living, here are some pictures. Her Daddy is testing out the new chair. :0) Also, if you click on each picture it will make it bigger in a new window.



10 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet room!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute room! And I like the quilted bumper and blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of your room! So bright and cheery! I love the oval mirror above the chest...looks really neat!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. I love the yellow and blue. Very calming. I'm loving this "touring of people's nurseries"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I came over from Kelly's tour. Very Cute. Love the wall color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute nursery...but even better sweatshirt! M-I-Z...Z-O-U!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love teh white furniture! So cute!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The room looks so warm and inviting, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete