Sunday, April 20, 2008

picture shy

Ok. So tonight I had every intention of posting a couple of pictures. Apparently they're worth a thousand words and if that's the case, think of all the time I'd save you! So, with our blog family in mind, we had a mini photo shoot yesterday. The first item I wanted to show you was the stroller the staff gave us. A few weeks ago they threw us a surprise shower. Now I am probably in the running for the most gullible person on the planet and am very easy catch off guard. What I still can't believe is they were able to surprise Daniel too! We had no clue! We were under the assumption that a man was coming in for an afternoon of staff development. Instead of training, there were games and cake and balloons. On top of all that, they all pitched in and bought us a beautiful stroller. Their thoughtfulness is just one more reason why they're the greatest staff in the whole world. When we first moved here, we had no idea how much we'd fall in love with them. Every person works long, hard hours. Each one is passionate about following Jesus and serving people. I could go on forever. They're the best. So I wanted to show you the stroller. And of course, I made Dan model it. Bless his heart, he's the greatest husband ever. I don't deserve him. But he is getting a little tired of modeling every baby item we own. :) Which is just one more reason we need Miss Thang to go ahead and get here so she can model her own stuff! The second picture is of the current belly. Now I do not like taking pictures by myself. But my mom promises it's something I'll want to have. So I made Dan take about 17 thinking that the odds were good there would be one keeper, right? WRONG! The belly is so big I need to edit it before I let anyone else see it. But that would basically defeat the purpose of taking the picture in the first place. So I'm going to go put on a black shirt and see if that will slim me down about 20 pounds or so. :) And maybe by then I'll have the courage to post it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete