Saturday, December 13, 2008

fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

We've decked our halls! Well, to be more accurate, we've decked the mantle, our tree, and a wall with boughs of Michael's merchandise, fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la.



I call this my dollar tree garland.


It's pre-lit from Target and cost $10. Everything on it was less than a dollar.


I bought this from the boy scouts back in November, and it's still alive! If that's not a Christmas miracle, I don't know what is!


My mom and I made this last year. And by made, I mean she put the stuff on the wreath, and I determined whether or not to keep it that way. :)


One of my beautiful nativity sets.


My nativities are my favorite decorations.


And while we're on the subject of favorites, this is Daniel's. The Chiefs might not have a prominent place in the standings, but they forever will on our tree and in our hearts.


This is Baby's favorite Christmas item. Singing + dancing + barking + vibrating = Baby Girl bliss.


Didn't get your fill of Christmas decorations? Check out this post. Click on any of the names and before you know it, you're walking around their house checking out all their decorations. It's a Christmas open house, internet style!

21 comments:

  1. I love the centerpiece, your home is just beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mantle! It's so so pretty. Come and visit me at my house (blog)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your garland decoration and your nativity sets. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tree! We have the same Vettriano picture in our living room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful decorations! Thanks for sharing :) I like the wreath :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks beautiful... So inviting and warm! I love you nativities. Thanks for letting us in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol, love me some michael's! beautiful home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the house! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tree is beautiful, and your nativity sets too. Thanks for having me over!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks great! Your nativity sets are beautiful! Thanks for sharing your home with us!
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and your mom did a great job on the wreath:). It all looks so pretty! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your decorations! I especially love your garland! I am all about cheap and easy decorating! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your garland and wreath look great! Thanks for the tour - your decorations look great!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas, midwestern gal!!!! I too am a midwestern gal, and I spent 12 years of my life in the south, so I know what you mean about the adjustment things!!!!

    I love your house. I walked right in and made myself at home.

    Hope you don't miss the "treats" I ate too much!! Hehehehehe

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the wreath...i have one that needs help! Thanks for sharing...Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing!

    Best wishes to you and your family during this Holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an inviting holiday home. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are a clever decorator - both frugal and lots of fun! Thank you for letting us tour today - Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  19. So beautiful and what a nice way to stay in touch with those up north. I know how that is.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sometimes we hang out in the "singing and dancing dog/cat/snowman/santa section of Target to get our fill of holiday cheer! I love your nativities. Have a wonderful Christmas holiday!

    ReplyDelete