Friday, September 12, 2008

a chili's disgrace

The Reester and I did a little shopping tonight. While we were out I called Chili's to order some food. Nothing works up an appetite like sorting through the clearance section at Pier 1. When I got the take out girl on the phone I ordered the lettuce wraps as usual. Then she broke the worst news I've heard all day.

Chili's no longer serves lettuce wraps and they haven't since June.

What?! What am I going to do? I'm the girl who has her "thing" at each restaurant. When I sit down to order, I might flip through the menu. But I always end up ordering the exact same thing I did the last time I was there. And at Chili's, my "thing" is lettuce wraps. Now when I go there, I'm going to have to actually read the menu and *gulp* choose a rookie meal that could go either way!

So sad I tell you. So sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment