Monday, September 15, 2008

a list of random stuff

1. Tonight was the first night of women's Bible study at our church and I am bouncing off the walls excited. We're doing a study by Angela Thomas. Each week we watch a message on DVD and then there are five days worth of homework you're supposed to complete by the next Monday. In the past, I haven't been incredibly diligent with my homework. I'm hoping to improve my homework record this time around. We'll see.

2. As I pulled out of my driveway tonight my next door neighbor was standing in the street aiming a crossbow towards his garage. Should I be concerned?

3. While I was burping Reese tonight she spit up all over. Order of the clean up: the couch, my pants, Reese's face. Clearly my priorities are in order.

4. Speaking of the Chica, recently she has fancied herself with grabbing hair and shoving it in her mouth. Painful, yes. But even more perplexing is that a mouth full of hair has got to be one of the worst sensations in the world, yet she continues to do it.

5. I bought some curtains for our bedroom and they aren't tan. That is a feat, in and of itself.

6. After all this happened, I wrote the world's most boring post. I apologize.

7. You guys have a great night. We love you.

1 comment:

  1. you call that a boring blog post?! prepare to be humiliated!

    http://imt562.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete