Friday, October 17, 2008

ice, ice baby

Okay, that title is incredibly cheesy, even for me. But I'm not sorry at all. Nope, I'm sure not. Because today, for your enjoyment, we here at the Hinton Home blog have a little treat for you.

And it requires no reading. The way I figure, if a picture is worth 1,000 words, then a video has got to be worth like a zillion. And if a post were a zillion words long, then even my one loyal reader (hi mom!) would bid me farewell. And I can't have that happening because I just finished printing Reese Rules stickers for her ever increasing fan base.


Tooth Watch 2008 Update
She loves her some ice.



To sum it up, Reese:

1. Likes to suck on ice cubes.
2. Knows her name.
3. Has mastered the art of ignoring her parents' requests.

Y'all have a great weekend and come back now, ya hear?
(Two years of living here, and I still can't pull that off!)

No comments:

Post a Comment