Tuesday, February 17, 2009

an airplane size prayer

Hello sweet bloggers! I was so proud of myself for my recent dedication to the blog. Last week I was on a posting roll! Apparently blog pride commeth before ye blog absence. Just as I was trotting around up there on my high horse named Blog, our trusty internet high tailed it to the border. I have so much to share with you, but for now will you please pray for us? I am coming off a mean case of food poisoning. On top of that Reese and I are flying home tomorrow. It's her first plane ride. Reesie, bless her heart, is busy and loud, not a great combo for sharing a confined space for several hours. Thank you for thinking of us. By this time tomorrow we'll be hanging out in the land of our forefathers. A land flowing with family, friends and wireless internet. Can I get a woohoo? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment