Friday, February 27, 2009

three cheers

Reesie likes basketball. She prefers to stand as she cheers from the sideline. It makes her feel like the big girl she is and it positions her for the most accurate of post-game analysis. Or something like that.

"Alright girls, let's hustle now."


"Go Team!!"


*spirit fingers*


"Go!!!"


"Aw, come on ref. That call was garbage and you know it!"


*boo, hiss, grumble, spit*

We're going to have to work on that un-sportsman like conduct.

---------------------------------------------------------

Is anyone else watching American Idol? It's too soon for me to pick a favorite. I'm a fickle fan. But so far I'm liking Danny Gokey and Alexis Grace. I had to go to the website just to verify those names! Up until now, I've referred to them as "the worship leader guy" and "the tiny blond with pink hair." Isn't it weird to think that for now, they're a bunch of unknown people but in a few months some of them will be household names?

I'm thinking when American Idol Season 25 is on the air, it's a safe bet who one of the twelve finalists will be. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love those pics, Rachel! you need to email them to JD since she's wearing her cool Quincy shirt! She is such an animated baby. I wonder where she gets that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I go ahead and recruit her as my assistant to hassle the refs?

    ReplyDelete