Monday, February 9, 2009

not me monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday!
This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Two posts in one day is very uncharacteristic of me, however, I just had to join in on all the fun! MckMama's blog is a favorite of mine. She takes beautiful pictures of her kids and gives great tips on how she does it. She has four children under four (if that's not a Superwoman, I don't know what is!) Her youngest is a miracle baby, diagnosed prenatally with a deadly heart condition then born several months later with a perfect heart. Every Monday she posts embarrassing things she's done in the past week that are so embarrassing, she claims not to have done them. Then she invites all her readers to write a similar post, link it to hers and we can all laugh at/with each other.

In an effort not to take myself to seriously and to serve as a reminder that we all have to cut a few corners along the way, I present things I so did "not do" this week.

I so did not trim my front tree with my kitchen shears. I did not walk into the room the other day and find Reese reaching for a screw driver. Who keeps a screw driver where a child can get a hold of it anyways? Speaking of Reese, I so did not hand her over to her Daddy, knowing full well she was dirty, in hopes he would smell her and change it. Who does that to their husband?

I did not watch several hours of America's Next Top Model re-runs last night when I should have been sleeping. And most of all, I deny ever doing three days worth of Bible study homework in one day.

Not me.

And just so you know, as I sit here typing this post, I am not eating red and green M&M's from Christmas.

Anything you'd like to own up to "not doing?" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment