Tuesday, July 28, 2009

check up time!

Do you see that face? That's the face of a child who's up to no good. I may be a first time mother, but I wised up to that little fact quickly.

It's the face Chica makes just before she throws a ticker-tape parade with her unwanted bread crumbs.

That Tweety bandaged arm can only mean one thing; my baby got shot.


"Say what?"


15 month check up time. Here were her stats:

Height--- 50th percentile.
Weight---55th percentile.
Head---75th percentile.

What can I say? She has big brains. And she needs those brains for what she's been up to recently. You're not going to believe it when I tell you. Most people don't until they witness it for themselves.

Really bloggers, have I ever led you astray? We only speak the truth at the Hinton home. Like the time I wrote this post or when Daniel swore throughout my entire pregnancy my face had stayed the same size.

While those aren't the best examples of our honesty, Chica's latest milestone is the real deal. So come on back tomorrow and brace yourself to be blown away. Or to doubt us. Either way, we'll still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment