Tuesday, October 6, 2009

pumpkin time

First of all, thank you bloggers for all your advice on the bow situation! It's so nice to know I'm not alone when it comes to issues with accessories. In fact, your input has blown open the possibilities for which I could pick your brains even further! Let's see, where should we begin? Peace in the middle east? Anhilating world hunger? Magically making all your laundry disappear while sitting on the couch?

The problem-solving possibilities are endless!

In other news...

This past weekend, we took our annual family trip to the pumpkin patch. If this is our second year in a row, does it qualify as an annual gig? Our trip this year was much more spur of the moment, brought on by the unseasonably beautiful weather we've had.

Here's Big Girl taking her very first pony ride. You could have seen her smile in the next county.


It's the times like these when I'm most thankful for Daniel. Especially when there are ponies involved and I'm wearing really cute shoes.


She loved hanging on to that saddle handle knob thing. Anybody know what that's called? Dan said she was so steady should could have done it by herself. Heaven help me, if my daughter takes up horseback riding I'm going to need some serious prayer and shoes you can clean with a hose.




After we took a hayride to the pumpkin patch, Chica got a little sidetracked people watching. She's her mother's daughter. (Except for her love of horses.)


Here she is waiting for the train with some friends.


Whoo hoo for two and a half feet!


Of course, we couldn't leave without the obligatory owl picture.


Our little owl one year ago. Excuse me while I go reminisce over Little Owl's first trip to the pumpkin patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment