Thursday, March 26, 2009

this doesn't feel very sweet to me

In case you haven't heard, the month of March is madness, madness I tell you. It's especially true this year because our beloved Alma mater the Missouri Tigers are still in tournament. Tonight we're battling the Memphis Tigers for a chance to continue to the Enormous Eight.

Excellent Eight?

Exotic Eight?

Oh I kid. (I'm feigning ignorance to see if I can get a rise out of the husband.) He's educated me better than that! :)

I'll be honest, I'm not going to watch the game. My innards can't take it. My heart starts racing, and all my intestines knot up. And then I look at the clock and realize there's forty-five minutes left in the game, and seriously, who can handle forty-five minutes of that gut-wrenching suspense? I'll flip to it occasionally so as not to be a complete disgrace to the Hinton name.

Reesie's ready for the game! The best part about watching the game from the comfort of your own home- you don't have to wear pants! :)


GO TIGERS!! Her Daddy's raised her right.


No fan is truly complete without a foam finger.


So will you be glued to your TV tonight?

**Edited to Add: Three minutes until half and I've watched the entire thing. Why, oh why do I do this to myself?!**

PS- 3 for 8 for free throws? Are you kidding me Mizzou?! We'll never get to the Electric Eight with those kinds of stats!

1 comment:

  1. Her hair does look kind of red in these pictures! Go Tigers!

    ReplyDelete