Wednesday, April 29, 2009

our little amelia earhart

I love my friends. I have some of the best friends in the world. One of them, Debs, made the loooong trip to be with me as my only baby turned one and to help with her party. She cooked, cleaned, ran errands, got up early and went to bed late. While we ran around town like two crazy women, she kept me from losing it altogether. See how fun she is?


As if all that wasn't enough, that punk of a friend went and bought the Big Girl a present. A riding airplane. With Elmo as co-pilot.


It plays music, lights up, spins its propeller and best of all, you can activate all those features with the touch of a button located on the handle. Reesie loves to push the button over and over again with her little thumb. She loves her airplane.

If she gets her father's vision she might just be a pilot when she grows up. Her Grandad flew in the Air Force. He could teach her some maneuvers. Of course, my protective mama instinct wouldn't mind her flying commercially.

Or just flying with Elmo, for the time being.

Because when you fly the friendly skies with him, pants are optional.

No comments:

Post a Comment