Friday, August 7, 2009

watch party part II

Last night was the season finale of So You Think You Can Dance, which means two things. One, the number of times I watched this season rounds out at an even four. Two, Chica and I had two chances remaining to take our annual SYTYCD watch party pic.

Here we are last year, cheering Joshua to victory. This year I wanted the blond girl to win. (I'm so bad with names, four episodes doesn't commit it to memory for me.) Sometimes I can't even remember my own daughter's name, hence why I've coined her "Chica." And when "Chica" slips my mind, I resort to "Offspring." :)

Don't we look like a hoot and a half? She wore bibs around the clock back then. It was an attempt to spare myself from washing 15 onsies a day.

A year later, I've found a solution to avoiding laundry altogether. It's called the Jay Bird Method. (I promise she's wearing a diaper! If she wasn't, it would totally undermine my laundry avoidance plan.)

I'm so proud she doesn't underestimate the power of a good shoe. It can make an outfit. Even if that outfit is your birthday suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment